Cleveland Clinic

2.7
2.6
2.6
2.1

Comments

Its a job, so look passes the illegal practices they do and others have moral and find a better places where patient are being taken care of because the company cares, not because they want your momey. Cleveland clinic is about money and keeping it.

As a single working mother with a high degree and many years of experience there was very little understanding for basic family needs. I was expected to be available for long hours and late nights at a moments notice. I had fellow colleges with situations of small children requiring last minute emergency care that were hassled about time taken off. This was NOT a family oriented company!!

Research is a very difficult career path presently. Inadequate funding and archaic thinking contribute to the decline. The Cleveland Clinic would benefit from giving support to the research institute. The research institute is presently led by a woman and I hope that she is able convince the Cleveland Clinic as a whole the importance of bringing those up who show the greatest promise regardless of gender or race.

I was discriminated against for a temporary MINOR "disability" during my pregnancy, and my supervisor attempted to force me out of getting the dayshift position I was next in line for (goes by seniority) because of it. 4 people with less seniority were initially given said position until I went to HR regarding the matter. I was also discriminated against by fellow coworkers for pumping after I came back from leave and learned of several individuals that were attempting to get me in trouble for doing so by making up lies on multiple occasions. It was a constant battle there just to have my basic rights.

The Cleveland Clinic works you until you can't take it. Active sexual harassment and belittling of female colleagues. It's a very toxic environment across the board.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Cleveland Clinic?