Cleveland Clinic

3.2
2.9
2.7
2.3

Comments

Research is a very difficult career path presently. Inadequate funding and archaic thinking contribute to the decline. The Cleveland Clinic would benefit from giving support to the research institute. The research institute is presently led by a woman and I hope that she is able convince the Cleveland Clinic as a whole the importance of bringing those up who show the greatest promise regardless of gender or race.

I was discriminated against for a temporary MINOR "disability" during my pregnancy, and my supervisor attempted to force me out of getting the dayshift position I was next in line for (goes by seniority) because of it. 4 people with less seniority were initially given said position until I went to HR regarding the matter. I was also discriminated against by fellow coworkers for pumping after I came back from leave and learned of several individuals that were attempting to get me in trouble for doing so by making up lies on multiple occasions. It was a constant battle there just to have my basic rights.

The Cleveland Clinic works you until you can't take it. Active sexual harassment and belittling of female colleagues. It's a very toxic environment across the board.

Most of my coworkers are female. There are many men in upper management, but there are also a few women, and they are very responsive and value is as workers. I feel well supported by management.

If you are a doctor or a nurse, then you have it made. If you are in the clerical field, you are screwed.
There's a culture of sexual harassment and inequality that is startling for a system that large.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Cleveland Clinic?