ClassPass

3.9 | New York City, NY | Consumer Services | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for ClassPass are based on 140 ratings from 9 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at ClassPass. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From ClassPass:
From ClassPass:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at ClassPass. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The ClassPass Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for ClassPass?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at ClassPass who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at ClassPass

ClassPass has no jobs listed at this time.

ClassPass is a consumer services company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 51 to 200 people. ClassPass has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 140 ratings from 9 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like ClassPass and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.