Clark's Termite & Pest Control

1.8 | Irmo, SC | Consumer Services | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Clark's Termite & Pest Control are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Clark's Termite & Pest Control. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Clark's Termite & Pest Control:
From Clark's Termite & Pest Control:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Clark's Termite & Pest Control. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Clark's Termite & Pest Control Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Clark's Termite & Pest Control?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Clark's Termite & Pest Control who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Clark's Termite & Pest Control

Clark's Termite & Pest Control has no jobs listed at this time.

Clark's Termite & Pest Control is a consumer services company headquartered in the Irmo, SC area that employs 51 to 200 people. Clark's Termite & Pest Control has a 1.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Clark's Termite & Pest Control and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.