Clarifai logo

Clarifai

3.0 | New York City, NY | Computer Software | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Clarifai are based on 80 ratings from 5 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Clarifai. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Clarifai:
From Clarifai:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Clarifai. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Clarifai logo

Understand Every Image and Video to Improve Life

Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers or businesses of any size or budget. That’s why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for developers and businesses to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better user experiences. We make “teaching” AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalizable, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Clarifai

Executive

Jobs at Clarifai

Full-time | NYC
Clarifai is a computer software company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 11 to 50 people. Clarifai has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 80 ratings from 5 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Clarifai and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.