CityLife Neighborhood Clinics

2.8 | Philadelphia, PA | Health, Wellness and Fitness | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for CityLife Neighborhood Clinics are based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at CityLife Neighborhood Clinics. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From CityLife Neighborhood Clinics:
From CityLife Neighborhood Clinics:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at CityLife Neighborhood Clinics. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The CityLife Neighborhood Clinics Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for CityLife Neighborhood Clinics?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at CityLife Neighborhood Clinics who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at CityLife Neighborhood Clinics

CityLife Neighborhood Clinics has no jobs listed at this time.

CityLife Neighborhood Clinics is a health, wellness and fitness company headquartered in the Philadelphia, PA area that employs 51 to 200 people. CityLife Neighborhood Clinics has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like CityLife Neighborhood Clinics and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.