City University of New York

2.6 | New York City, NY | Higher Education | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for City University of New York are based on 116 ratings from 10 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at City University of New York. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From City University of New York:
From City University of New York:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at City University of New York. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The City University of New York Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for City University of New York?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at City University of New York who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at City University of New York

City University of New York has no jobs listed at this time.

City University of New York is a higher education company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. City University of New York has a 2.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 116 ratings from 10 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like City University of New York and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.