City of Santa Cruz

1.2 | Santa Cruz, CA | Government Administration | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for City of Santa Cruz are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at City of Santa Cruz. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From City of Santa Cruz:
From City of Santa Cruz:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at City of Santa Cruz. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The City of Santa Cruz Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for City of Santa Cruz?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at City of Santa Cruz who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at City of Santa Cruz

City of Santa Cruz has no jobs listed at this time.

City of Santa Cruz is a government administration company headquartered in the Santa Cruz, CA area that employs 501 to 1000 people. City of Santa Cruz has a 1.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like City of Santa Cruz and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.