City of Minneapolis

2.9 | Minneapolis, MN | Government Administration | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for City of Minneapolis are based on 181 ratings from 12 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at City of Minneapolis. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From City of Minneapolis:
From City of Minneapolis:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at City of Minneapolis. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The City of Minneapolis Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for City of Minneapolis?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at City of Minneapolis who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at City of Minneapolis

City of Minneapolis has no jobs listed at this time.

City of Minneapolis is a government administration company headquartered in the Minneapolis, MN area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. City of Minneapolis has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 181 ratings from 12 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like City of Minneapolis and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.