City of Dallas

2.4 | Dallas, TX | Government Administration | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for City of Dallas are based on 299 ratings from 20 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at City of Dallas. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From City of Dallas:
From City of Dallas:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at City of Dallas. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The City of Dallas Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for City of Dallas?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at City of Dallas who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at City of Dallas

City of Dallas has no jobs listed at this time.

City of Dallas is a government administration company headquartered in the Dallas, TX area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. City of Dallas has a 2.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 299 ratings from 20 current or former employees. 4 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like City of Dallas and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.