Citrix

3.1 | Ft. Lauderdale, FL | Computer Software | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Citrix are based on 505 ratings from 33 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Citrix. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Citrix:
From Citrix:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Citrix. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Citrix Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Citrix?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Citrix who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Citrix

Citrix has no jobs listed at this time.

Citrix is a computer software company headquartered in the Ft. Lauderdale, FL area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Citrix has a 3.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 505 ratings from 33 current or former employees. 7 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Citrix and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.