Citizen Relations

3.2 | New York City, NY | Public Relations and Communications | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Citizen Relations are based on 46 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Citizen Relations. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Citizen Relations:
From Citizen Relations:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Citizen Relations. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Citizen Relations Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Citizen Relations?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Citizen Relations who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Citizen Relations

Citizen Relations has no jobs listed at this time.

Citizen Relations is a public relations and communications company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 51 to 200 people. Citizen Relations has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 46 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Citizen Relations and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.