Citigroup

3.1
3.1
3.0
3.0

Comments

It seems as though Citi knows that a diverse workplace = a successful one. No echo Chambers here. My department is incredibly diverse in every sense.

I've worked their for over a year and can say this is a great work space. All jobs have its ups and downs but Citi is a equal opportunity, family oriented and performance related job. They want you to be great and will work with you.

I worked for that company for 10+ yrs. I went on medical leave and they refused to approve my time off and I had to "leave" the company before I could get paid for my LOA. It was NOT a decision I made easily but my Dr told my fibromyalgia was getting worse and stressing from making sure all of my scores were where the needed to be caused me great pain! This place will NOT promote anyone unless you brown nose and kiss butt! They on the other hand offer great benefits to everyone. Buy if you work for them don't EVER get sick! I had a guy friend that worked there and had a tooth pulled and got paid being out for two weeks. I on the other hand, had a hysterectomy and the only approved 3 out of 6 weeks for my healing! Go figure on that one!

The men in upper management will stare at you, follow you on your breaks, flirt, look at places other than your eyes. If one of them gets accused of sexual harassment, they are protected by the desperate middle aged women and the good ol' boys up the ladder. This company funded the pipe line in SD while promoting green incentives in the work place... I hate this evil corporation. Lastly, it is not millennial friendly- especially for the smart ones.

They have lactation rooms on all floors. Big break rooms, nice cafeteria. wonderful maternity leave policies.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Citigroup?