Citigroup

Employer Responsiveness
3.0
3.0
2.9

Comments

At least in the department I worked (and it was quite isolated, but still about 150 employees) the leadership was a total boys club (in every sense), it was only after 4 years there that there was a woman managing the smallest team, and they made such a huge deal about it. Whenever issues were raised, it would always come back to haunt you, and HR was less than useful

No comment.

Horrible place to work. My breaking point was when it took them 3 months to address a harassing manager. While in the phone with HR this man cornered me in a office and screamed at me for being on the phone. It took them 30 more days before they addressed this.

It seems as though Citi knows that a diverse workplace = a successful one. No echo Chambers here. My department is incredibly diverse in every sense.

I've worked their for over a year and can say this is a great work space. All jobs have its ups and downs but Citi is a equal opportunity, family oriented and performance related job. They want you to be great and will work with you.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Citigroup?