Citi

3.4 | New York City, NY | Financial Services | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Citi are based on 1,988 ratings from 137 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Citi. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Citi:
From Citi:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Citi. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Citi Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Citi?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Citi who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Citi

Citi has no jobs listed at this time.

Citi is a financial services company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Citi has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,988 ratings from 137 current or former employees. 32 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Citi and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.