Cinemark

1.9
1.7
1.5
1.5

Comments

Working at Cinemark wasn’t bad. The pay was good but not great considering i had to drive 60 minutes a day to and from work. Ended up paying to come to work so not worth the drive. But besides that, working wasn’t hard, & getting movie tickets every week was nice.

I’m only working here because I get benefits and am in a demanding college program. I wouldn’t work for the company otherwise. Barely any females in higher leadership roles. Hypocritical at times. Bad leadership. Men I work with tend to be favored. Biased employee reviews. No motivation or incentives. I feel like they don’t really care for the people making them all of their money.

Sexual harassment was ongoing with one manager and nothing was ever done to resolve his actions.

They wouldn't allow female employees in specific positions (positions that everyone wanted) because they claimed that it would be "problematic."

All the women were in management positions, but they didn't seem to care that male coworkers were sexually harassing me.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Cinemark?