Cinemark

1.6
1.4
1.3
1.3

Comments

They wouldn't allow female employees in specific positions (positions that everyone wanted) because they claimed that it would be "problematic."

All the women were in management positions, but they didn't seem to care that male coworkers were sexually harassing me.

Would not suggest simply because it's a job for high schoolers. I got 6 hours a week at best. Went weeks without a single shift. Could not live off of this job.

The current general manager of this branch is about as tactful as a rabid animal. Virtually no training is provided and she seems to use that to abuse the few employees that can do their job correctly. Also she tells naive employees that some of her rules are state law. Such as they legally must take a thirty minute lunch in a 5-5.5 hour work period so she can deny paid breaks.

Overall not a bad place to work. My store location is very fun and my co workers are great. Very little women seen in upper management though.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Cinemark?