Cincinnati Bell

1.9 | Cincinnati, OH | Telecommunications | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Cincinnati Bell are based on 160 ratings from 10 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Cincinnati Bell. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Cincinnati Bell:
From Cincinnati Bell:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Cincinnati Bell. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Cincinnati Bell Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Cincinnati Bell?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Cincinnati Bell who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Cincinnati Bell

Cincinnati Bell has no jobs listed at this time.

Cincinnati Bell is a telecommunications company headquartered in the Cincinnati, OH area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Cincinnati Bell has a 1.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 160 ratings from 10 current or former employees. 4 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Cincinnati Bell and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.