Christian Opportunity Center

3.2 | Pella, IA | Non-Profit Organization Management | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Christian Opportunity Center are based on 27 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Christian Opportunity Center. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Christian Opportunity Center:
From Christian Opportunity Center:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Christian Opportunity Center. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Christian Opportunity Center Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Christian Opportunity Center?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Christian Opportunity Center who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Christian Opportunity Center

Christian Opportunity Center has no jobs listed at this time.

Christian Opportunity Center is a non-profit organization management company headquartered in the Pella, IA area that employs 201 to 500 people. Christian Opportunity Center has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 27 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Christian Opportunity Center and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.