ChooseEnergy

3.8 | Plano, TX | Consumer Services | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for ChooseEnergy are based on 31 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at ChooseEnergy. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From ChooseEnergy:
From ChooseEnergy:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at ChooseEnergy. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The ChooseEnergy Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for ChooseEnergy?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at ChooseEnergy who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at ChooseEnergy

ChooseEnergy has no jobs listed at this time.

ChooseEnergy is a consumer services company headquartered in the Plano, TX area that employs 11 to 50 people. ChooseEnergy has a 3.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 31 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like ChooseEnergy and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.