Choice Hotels International logo

Choice Hotels International

3.2 | Phoenix, AZ | Hospitality | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Choice Hotels International are based on 585 ratings from 42 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Choice Hotels International. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Choice Hotels International:
From Choice Hotels International:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Choice Hotels International. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Choice Hotels International logo

Make it your Choice

We are at an exciting intersection of the travel, hospitality and franchising sectors fueled by the power of technology. At Choice we welcome and respect your voice and foster a culture that empowers you to learn, grow and make your impact. When you make it your Choice, you will have the environment, the tools, and momentum for you to drive your career and organizational success.

Choice Hotels International® is one of the largest and most successful lodging franchisors in the world. Choice is the franchisor of 11 brands, including Comfort Inn®, Comfort Suites®, Quality®, and Sleep Inn®.

Jobs at Choice Hotels International

Choice Hotels International has no jobs listed at this time.

Best Companies Lists

Choice Hotels International appears on the following InHerSight best companies lists

Choice Hotels International is a hospitality company headquartered in the Phoenix, AZ area with 1001 to 5000 employees. Choice Hotels International has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 585 ratings from 42 employees. 11 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Choice Hotels International and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.

Unlimited Free Access
Sign up today and say goodbye to popups forever
Create a free InHerSight account to get unlimited access to top companies lists, anonymous employer reviews, articles, career advice, daily job matches, and our growing community of professional women.
to access our company ratings data
or
Already have an account? Need to create an account?
By signing up or logging in, you agree to InHerSight's Terms and Privacy Policy. Click here to reset your password.