Children's Theatre of Charlotte

2.6 | Charlotte, NC | Performing Arts | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Children's Theatre of Charlotte are based on 79 ratings from 5 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Children's Theatre of Charlotte. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Children's Theatre of Charlotte:
From Children's Theatre of Charlotte:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Children's Theatre of Charlotte. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Children's Theatre of Charlotte Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Children's Theatre of Charlotte?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Children's Theatre of Charlotte who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Children's Theatre of Charlotte

Children's Theatre of Charlotte has no jobs listed at this time.

Children's Theatre of Charlotte is a performing arts company headquartered in the Charlotte, NC area that employs 51 to 200 people. Children's Theatre of Charlotte has a 2.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 79 ratings from 5 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Children's Theatre of Charlotte and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.