Children's National Health System

3.0 | Washington, D.C. | Hospital & Health Care | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Children's National Health System are based on 117 ratings from 8 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Children's National Health System. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Children's National Health System:
From Children's National Health System:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Children's National Health System. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Children's National Health System Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Children's National Health System?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Children's National Health System who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Children's National Health System

Children's National Health System has no jobs listed at this time.

Children's National Health System is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Children's National Health System has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 117 ratings from 8 current or former employees. 3 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Children's National Health System and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.