Childrens Lighthouse Learning Centers

2.2 | Fort Worth, TX | Education Management | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for Childrens Lighthouse Learning Centers are based on 70 ratings from 6 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Childrens Lighthouse Learning Centers. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Childrens Lighthouse Learning Centers:
From Childrens Lighthouse Learning Centers:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Childrens Lighthouse Learning Centers. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Childrens Lighthouse Learning Centers Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Childrens Lighthouse Learning Centers?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Childrens Lighthouse Learning Centers who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Childrens Lighthouse Learning Centers

Childrens Lighthouse Learning Centers has no jobs listed at this time.

Childrens Lighthouse Learning Centers is an education management company headquartered in the Fort Worth, TX area that employs 501 to 1000 people. Childrens Lighthouse Learning Centers has a 2.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 70 ratings from 6 current or former employees. 3 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Childrens Lighthouse Learning Centers and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.