Child Protection Services Ltd

2.6 | Education Management | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Child Protection Services Ltd are based on 95 ratings from 6 employees

${IHSScore.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${IHSScore.filtered.average_score}

${grouping.grouping_display}

${grouping.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${grouping.filtered.average_score}
${score.category_display} We don't have sufficient data around the ${score.category_display} category for this company
${score.average_score} N/A
${ buttonText }: ${score.filtered.average_score}
COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${date_filtered_telecommute_score.average_score_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
Choose ana ${filterType.text}
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 18 different categories. Here's how we define some of these categories.
${score.category_display}

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Child Protection Services Ltd. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Child Protection Services Ltd:
${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Child Protection Services Ltd:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Child Protection Services Ltd. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Child Protection Services Ltd Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Child Protection Services Ltd?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Child Protection Services Ltd who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Child Protection Services Ltd

Child Protection Services Ltd has no jobs listed at this time.

Child Protection Services Ltd is an education management company with 51 to 200 employees. Child Protection Services Ltd has a 2.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 95 ratings from 6 employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Child Protection Services Ltd and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.