Chickie's and Pete's

2.4 | Philadelphia, PA | Restaurants | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Chickie's and Pete's are based on 94 ratings from 6 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Chickie's and Pete's. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Chickie's and Pete's:
From Chickie's and Pete's:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Chickie's and Pete's. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Chickie's and Pete's Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Chickie's and Pete's?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Chickie's and Pete's who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Chickie's and Pete's

Chickie's and Pete's has no jobs listed at this time.

Chickie's and Pete's is a restaurants company headquartered in the Philadelphia, PA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Chickie's and Pete's has a 2.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 94 ratings from 6 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Chickie's and Pete's and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.