Chicken Salad Chick

2.6 | Auburn, AL | Restaurants | 2 to 10 Employees

Company scores for Chicken Salad Chick are based on 80 ratings from 6 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Chicken Salad Chick. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Chicken Salad Chick:
From Chicken Salad Chick:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Chicken Salad Chick. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Chicken Salad Chick Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Chicken Salad Chick?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Chicken Salad Chick who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Chicken Salad Chick

Chicken Salad Chick has no jobs listed at this time.

Chicken Salad Chick is a restaurants company headquartered in the Auburn, AL area that employs 2 to 10 people. Chicken Salad Chick has a 2.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 80 ratings from 6 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Chicken Salad Chick and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.