Chicago Shakespeare Theater

2.2 | Chicago, IL | Performing Arts | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Chicago Shakespeare Theater are based on 244 ratings from 16 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Chicago Shakespeare Theater. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Chicago Shakespeare Theater:
From Chicago Shakespeare Theater:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Chicago Shakespeare Theater. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Chicago Shakespeare Theater Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Chicago Shakespeare Theater?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Chicago Shakespeare Theater who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Chicago Shakespeare Theater

Chicago Shakespeare Theater has no jobs listed at this time.

Chicago Shakespeare Theater is a performing arts company headquartered in the Chicago, IL area that employs 51 to 200 people. Chicago Shakespeare Theater has a 2.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 244 ratings from 16 current or former employees. 8 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Chicago Shakespeare Theater and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.