Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock

2.9 | Keene, NH | Hospital & Health Care | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock are based on 64 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock:
From Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock

Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock has no jobs listed at this time.

Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Keene, NH area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 64 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.