Chesapeake Lodging Trust

1.3 | Annapolis, MD | Hospitality | 2 to 10 Employees

Company scores for Chesapeake Lodging Trust are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Chesapeake Lodging Trust. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Chesapeake Lodging Trust:
From Chesapeake Lodging Trust:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Chesapeake Lodging Trust. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Chesapeake Lodging Trust Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Chesapeake Lodging Trust?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Chesapeake Lodging Trust who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Chesapeake Lodging Trust

Chesapeake Lodging Trust has no jobs listed at this time.

Chesapeake Lodging Trust is a hospitality company headquartered in the Annapolis, MD area that employs 2 to 10 people. Chesapeake Lodging Trust has a 1.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Chesapeake Lodging Trust and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.