Chelan Douglas Land Trust

4.4 | Wenatchee, WA | Civic & Social Organization | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Chelan Douglas Land Trust are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Chelan Douglas Land Trust. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Chelan Douglas Land Trust:
From Chelan Douglas Land Trust:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Chelan Douglas Land Trust. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Chelan Douglas Land Trust Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Chelan Douglas Land Trust?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Chelan Douglas Land Trust who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Chelan Douglas Land Trust

Chelan Douglas Land Trust has no jobs listed at this time.

Chelan Douglas Land Trust is a civic & social organization company headquartered in the Wenatchee, WA area that employs 11 to 50 people. Chelan Douglas Land Trust has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Chelan Douglas Land Trust and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.