Chartboost logo

Chartboost

4.8 | San Francisco, CA | Computer Software | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Chartboost are based on 30 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Chartboost. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Chartboost:
From Chartboost:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Chartboost. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Chartboost logo

About Chartboost

Chartboost is the world’s largest mobile games-only platform, helping developers grow their audience, monetize, and make better data-driven decision. We work with 90% of the top-grossing iOS and Android game developers and are currently being leveraged by over 300,000 games, reaching over 1 billion active players around the world every month. We offer a simple SDK enabling cross promotion, direct deals, and a mobile ad network - all with 100% transparency and full control for our users, empowering them to run campaigns when, where, and how they want.

Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Amsterdam and Tokyo, we're growing teams across all areas of the organization.

For a full rundown of open positions and a deeper look into our amazing organization, visit www.chartboost.com/careers/

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Chartboost

Executive

This information is provided by Chartboost

• Unlimited paid time off
  • 10 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• Game room
  • Pet-friendly office
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food
  • 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision for all employees. 95% coverage for spouses/dependents for medial and vision, 85% for dental.

Jobs at Chartboost

Chartboost has no jobs listed at this time.

Chartboost is a computer software company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 51 to 200 people. Chartboost has a 4.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 30 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Chartboost and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.