Chartboost

Female Representation in Top Leadership
Management Opportunities for Women
Company Responsiveness
N/A

Comments

Working at Chartboost is the first time time in my career that I've felt my gender truly had no bearing on how I'm treated as an employee. I see men and women equally represented in management positions and being given equal opportunities to move up within the company. On a more personal note, I feel safe coming into the office everyday knowing that I'm not going to have to fight an uphill battle for gender equality and can instead just focus on doing good work.

Chartboost is the world’s largest mobile games-only platform, helping developers grow their audience, monetize, and make better data-driven decision. We work with 90% of the top-grossing iOS and Android game developers and are currently being leveraged by over 300,000 games, reaching over 1 billion active players around the world every month. We offer a simple SDK enabling cross promotion, direct deals, and a mobile ad network - all with 100% transparency and full control for our users, empowering them to run campaigns when, where, and how they want.

Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Amsterdam and Tokyo, we're growing teams across all areas of the organization.

For a full rundown of open positions and a deeper look into our amazing organization, visit www.chartboost.com/careers/

Women at Chartboost

This information is provided by Chartboost

Executive

This information is provided by Chartboost

• Unlimited paid time off
  • 10 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• Game room
  • Pet-friendly office
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food
  • 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision for all employees. 95% coverage for spouses/dependents for medial and vision, 85% for dental.

Chartboost has no jobs listed at this time.