Charleston County School District

2.6 | Education Management | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Charleston County School District are based on 240 ratings from 18 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Charleston County School District. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Charleston County School District:
From Charleston County School District:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Charleston County School District. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Charleston County School District Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Charleston County School District?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Charleston County School District who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Charleston County School District

Charleston County School District has no jobs listed at this time.

Charleston County School District is an education management company that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Charleston County School District has a 2.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 240 ratings from 18 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Charleston County School District and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.