Chantel Ray Real Estate

1.5 | Virginia Beach, VA | Real Estate | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Chantel Ray Real Estate are based on 47 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Chantel Ray Real Estate. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Chantel Ray Real Estate:
From Chantel Ray Real Estate:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Chantel Ray Real Estate. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Chantel Ray Real Estate Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Chantel Ray Real Estate?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Chantel Ray Real Estate who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Chantel Ray Real Estate

Chantel Ray Real Estate has no jobs listed at this time.

Chantel Ray Real Estate is a real estate company headquartered in the Virginia Beach, VA area that employs 51 to 200 people. Chantel Ray Real Estate has a 1.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 47 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Chantel Ray Real Estate and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.