Chandler Chamber of Commerce

1.8 | Chandler, AZ | Non-Profit Organization Management | 2 to 10 Employees

Company scores for Chandler Chamber of Commerce are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

${IHSScore.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${IHSScore.filtered.average_score}

${grouping.grouping_display}

${grouping.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${grouping.filtered.average_score}
${score.category_display} We don't have sufficient data around the ${score.category_display} category for this company
${score.average_score} N/A
${ buttonText }: ${score.filtered.average_score}
COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${date_filtered_telecommute_score.average_score_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
Choose ana ${filterType.text}
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 18 different categories. Here's how we define some of these categories.
${score.category_display}

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Chandler Chamber of Commerce. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Chandler Chamber of Commerce:
${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Chandler Chamber of Commerce:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Chandler Chamber of Commerce. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Chandler Chamber of Commerce Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Chandler Chamber of Commerce?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Chandler Chamber of Commerce who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Chandler Chamber of Commerce

Chandler Chamber of Commerce has no jobs listed at this time.

Chandler Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit organization management company headquartered in the Chandler, AZ area with 2 to 10 employees. Chandler Chamber of Commerce has a 1.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. Employees have left 1 comment about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Chandler Chamber of Commerce and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.