Champion Petfoods

4.6 | Edmonton, Canada | Food Production | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for Champion Petfoods are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

${IHSScore.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${IHSScore.filtered.average_score}

${grouping.grouping_display}

${grouping.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${grouping.filtered.average_score}
${score.category_display} We don't have sufficient data around the ${score.category_display} category for this company
${score.average_score} N/A
${ buttonText }: ${score.filtered.average_score}
COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${date_filtered_telecommute_score.average_score_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
Choose ana ${filterType.text}
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 18 different categories. Here's how we define some of these categories.
${score.category_display}

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Champion Petfoods. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Champion Petfoods:
${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Champion Petfoods:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Champion Petfoods. Your review can help other women find great companies.

World's Best Petfood

Champion Petfoods is an award-winning, independent pet food maker with a reputation of trust spanning more than a quarter century. At Champion, our mission is clear and strong: we make Biologically Appropriate™ dog and cat foods from fresh regional ingredients. Leading the industry in innovation and quality control, Champion is known as the maker of ACANA and ORIJEN foods. Prepared exclusively in our own kitchens, our foods have earned an international reputation of trust, offering peace-of-mind to Pet Lovers when feeding their cherished companions. Champion employs team members dedicated to creating only the world’s best petfood.

At Champion Petfoods we’re committed to making significant investments in people – and we believe in carefully selecting passionate Pet Lovers to join our growing teams.

Jobs at Champion Petfoods

Champion Petfoods has no jobs listed at this time.

Champion Petfoods is a food production company headquartered in the Edmonton, Canada area with 501 to 1000 employees. Champion Petfoods has a 4.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. Employees have left 1 comment about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Champion Petfoods and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.