ChaiOne logo

ChaiOne

3.1 | Houston, TX | Information Technology and Services | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for ChaiOne are based on 46 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at ChaiOne. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From ChaiOne:
From ChaiOne:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at ChaiOne. Your review can help other women find great companies.

ChaiOne logo

ChaiOne - An Enterprise Design and Innovation Firm

Our Mission: To make complex simple.

Founded in 2008, ChaiOne is an Enterprise Design and Innovation Firm helping the largest enterprises innovate and run effectively. Through ChaiOne’s mobile digital transformation process, they help to unlock untapped opportunities. ChaiOne creates digital products using a combination of user insights research, data driven design and world-class mobile and IoT technologies.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by ChaiOne

Jobs at ChaiOne

ChaiOne has no jobs listed at this time.

ChaiOne is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Houston, TX area that employs 51 to 200 people. ChaiOne has a 3.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 46 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like ChaiOne and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.