Chainalysis logo

Chainalysis

4.7 | New York City, NY | Computer Software | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Chainalysis are based on 13 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Chainalysis. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Chainalysis:
From Chainalysis:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Chainalysis. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Chainalysis logo

Building trust in blockchains.

We are a mission-driven company inspired by the future of cryptocurrencies and the desire to make the world a safer place by tracking and preventing crimes like human trafficking, child exploitation, money laundering, drug trafficking, ransomware, terrorism and more that use cryptocurrency as their mechanism for funding.

Our team members are based in NY, D.C., Copenhagen, and around the world. We offer all the benefits you've come to expect from leading tech startups including health insurance coverage for you and your family, 401K, 20 vacation days, STD/LTD, life insurance, a fully-stocked kitchen in our New York office, and a flexible work environment.

We'd love to learn more about you. You can find a full list of our open positions at www.chainalysis.com

Percent of the company made up of women, provided by Chainalysis

This information is provided by Chainalysis

• 20 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 5 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Frequent remote work available

• Gym membership subsidy

• Company retreats
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at Chainalysis

Full-time | Washington, D.C.
Chainalysis is a computer software company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 51 to 200 employees. Chainalysis has a 4.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 13 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employee has left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Chainalysis and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.