Ceros logo

Ceros

4.0 | New York City, NY | Internet | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Ceros are based on 47 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Ceros. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Ceros:
From Ceros:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Ceros. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Ceros logo

Experience Matters

Ceros is an experiential content platform that empowers the creation of bespoke, immersive digital content without code. We’re passionate about helping companies transform their static digital content into engaging experiences. From custom interactive microcontent, to immersive event microsites, you can build it with Ceros. Publish and update live content instantly, and embed it into your site instantly. Join us in ending the endless creation of static content and be part of the movement towards meaningful content experiences.

This information is provided by Ceros

At Ceros, we take great pride in offering a work-life that creates moments of joy, and lasting memories.

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Occasional remote work available
  • Enjoy an unlimited amount of vacation days at Ceros to ensure you return fully charged. Our remote work program includes full-time remote for specific positions, and work remotely on occasion as needed.

• Ceros provides all employees with an annual stipend to use towards continued learning.

• Ceros provides up to 12 paid weeks maternity leave.

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Yoga and/or meditation
  • Ceros hosts health and wellness events at our office on a monthly basis through Welnys.

• Frequent social activities
  • Pet-friendly office
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food
  • Ceros has a fully stocked English pub in the office with beers and wines of your choice, a healthy snack bar and cold brew on tap, and free breakfast on Wednesdays with fresh coffee, hot food and pastries. We also love our pets! Ceros NYC office is dog-friendly. Every month Ceros throws events and parties where every employee is welcome. We also enjoy offsite team building events throughout the year as a company and with our individual teams.

Click here to learn more about benefits and perks at Ceros

Jobs at Ceros

Full-time | Can work remote
Ceros is an internet company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 201 to 500 employees. Ceros has a 4.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 47 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Ceros and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.