Cerner Corporation

3.5 | Kansas City, MO | Information Technology and Services | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Cerner Corporation are based on 1,741 ratings from 114 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Cerner Corporation. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Cerner Corporation:
From Cerner Corporation:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Cerner Corporation. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Cerner Corporation Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Cerner Corporation?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Cerner Corporation who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Cerner Corporation

Cerner Corporation has no jobs listed at this time.

Cerner Corporation is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Kansas City, MO area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Cerner Corporation has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,741 ratings from 114 current or former employees. 18 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Cerner Corporation and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.