Ceridian logo

Ceridian

4.0 | Atlanta, GA | Human Resources | 5001 to 10000 Employees

InHerSight Ratings

Scores for Ceridian are based on 108 ratings from 7 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Ceridian

Great company to work for especially if you have found expertise in technology, marketing, sales, or product management.

Ceridian logo

Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™

At Ceridian, we create innovative technology that organizations around the world use to attract, develop, manage and pay their people. Our award-winning Dayforce solution helps our customers manage compliance, make better decisions, build great teams and drive engagement with their employees. Ceridian has solutions for organizations of all sizes. Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™

Women at Ceridian

This information is provided by Ceridian

Executive

This information is provided by Ceridian

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Frequent remote work available

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Adoptive assistance

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation
  • Meditation/Sick room

• Frequent social activities
  • Game room
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food
  • Fun@Work Teams dedicated to creating and sponsoring social activities for Ceridian employees

Jobs at Ceridian

Ceridian has no jobs listed at this time.

Ceridian is a human resources company headquartered in the Atlanta, GA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Ceridian has a 4.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 108 ratings from 7 current or former employees. 1 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Ceridian and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.