CENTURY 21 Zaytoun-Raines

3.2 | New Bern, NC | Real Estate | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for CENTURY 21 Zaytoun-Raines are based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at CENTURY 21 Zaytoun-Raines. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From CENTURY 21 Zaytoun-Raines:
From CENTURY 21 Zaytoun-Raines:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at CENTURY 21 Zaytoun-Raines. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The CENTURY 21 Zaytoun-Raines Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for CENTURY 21 Zaytoun-Raines?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at CENTURY 21 Zaytoun-Raines who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at CENTURY 21 Zaytoun-Raines

CENTURY 21 Zaytoun-Raines has no jobs listed at this time.

CENTURY 21 Zaytoun-Raines is a real estate company headquartered in the New Bern, NC area that employs 11 to 50 people. CENTURY 21 Zaytoun-Raines has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like CENTURY 21 Zaytoun-Raines and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.