Centric Consulting

4.0 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
N/A Company Responsiveness
N/A Family Growth Support
N/A Wellness Initiatives

Comments

Tell us in your own words what it's like for women working at Centric Consulting.

Creating unmatched experiences is what we do.

Creating unmatched experiences is what we do. We are committed to doing what’s right for our clients and employees.

Our balanced approach to achieving lasting solutions is centered around our people, culture, and providing enterprise impact through local delivery. We pride ourselves on innovative thinking and creating real relationships with our clients.

We could go on all day and night talking about what makes Centric different than your typical consulting firm. But it is probably best if you hear it straight from our employees:

Check out what our people have to say on Glassdoor. (Shameless plug: While you are there be sure to see our snazzy awards for being a Best Place to Work and for having a Top Rated CEO.)

Get a glimpse into the employee experience on Facebook. From community service projects to 5K races to learning opportunities, our team is always on the move.

Learn about our core values. They are kind of a big deal to us and guide every decision we make and every action we take.

Chat with one of our recruiters. Here at Centric, we have real live human beings reviewing each and every application. Feel free to say hello to any one of our smiling faces.

This information is provided by Centric Consulting