Central Indiana Community Foundation

2.9 | Indianapolis, IN | Philanthropy | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Central Indiana Community Foundation are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Central Indiana Community Foundation. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Central Indiana Community Foundation:
From Central Indiana Community Foundation:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Central Indiana Community Foundation. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Central Indiana Community Foundation Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Central Indiana Community Foundation?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Central Indiana Community Foundation who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Central Indiana Community Foundation

Central Indiana Community Foundation has no jobs listed at this time.

Central Indiana Community Foundation is a philanthropy company headquartered in the Indianapolis, IN area that employs 11 to 50 people. Central Indiana Community Foundation has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Central Indiana Community Foundation and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.