Compass Center for Women and Families

4.8 | Chapel Hill, NC | Non-Profit Organization Management | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Compass Center for Women and Families are based on 14 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Compass Center for Women and Families. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Compass Center for Women and Families:
From Compass Center for Women and Families:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Compass Center for Women and Families. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Compass Center for Women and Families Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Compass Center for Women and Families?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Compass Center for Women and Families who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Compass Center for Women and Families

Compass Center for Women and Families has no jobs listed at this time.

Compass Center for Women and Families is a non-profit organization management company headquartered in the Chapel Hill, NC area that employs 11 to 50 people. Compass Center for Women and Families has a 4.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 14 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Compass Center for Women and Families and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.