Center for Nonprofit Management, Southern California

2.7 | Los Angeles, CA | Non-Profit Organization Management | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Center for Nonprofit Management, Southern California are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Center for Nonprofit Management, Southern California. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Center for Nonprofit Management, Southern California:
From Center for Nonprofit Management, Southern California:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Center for Nonprofit Management, Southern California. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Center for Nonprofit Management, Southern California Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Center for Nonprofit Management, Southern California?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Center for Nonprofit Management, Southern California who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Center for Nonprofit Management, Southern California

Center for Nonprofit Management, Southern California has no jobs listed at this time.

Center for Nonprofit Management, Southern California is a non-profit organization management company headquartered in the Los Angeles, CA area that employs 11 to 50 people. Center for Nonprofit Management, Southern California has a 2.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Center for Nonprofit Management, Southern California and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.