Censeo Consulting Group logo

Censeo Consulting Group

3.2 | Washington, D.C. | Management Consulting | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Censeo Consulting Group are based on 30 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Censeo Consulting Group. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Censeo Consulting Group:
From Censeo Consulting Group:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Censeo Consulting Group. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Censeo Consulting Group logo

We are Operational Experts. We help public sector and mission-driven organizations build operational excellence, deliver better outcomes and lower costs.

Censeo Consulting Group is a top management consulting firm with an award-winning culture. We are dedicated to helping public sector and non-profit clients build operational excellence, deliver better outcomes, and lower cost. We take a personalized approach to strategic consulting to solve our clients’ most complex problems and build operational excellence that transforms their organizations. Our unique, data-driven approach delivers sustainable results to our clients, allowing them to better deliver on their public and social missions.

At Censeo, you’ll join a tight-knit community of passionate and intelligent colleagues. Our small team staffing approach ensures that senior talent is involved in each project and that our more junior team members can engage with clients from the beginning. Censeo values contributions from all of our team members, and our open-door policy encourages a culture of entrepreneurship at all levels of the company.

Our passion wins awards, and we have been recognized for our unique approach, culture, and values:

· 2019 Ivy Exec #7 Best Boutique Consulting Firm

· 2018 Consulting Magazine Best Small Firms to Work For

· 2017 Vault #12 Best Boutique Consulting Firm

· 2016 Forbes Best Management Consulting Firms in America

· 2015 Washington Business Journal’s Philanthropy List

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Censeo Consulting Group

This information is provided by Censeo Consulting Group

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 356 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Frequent remote work available

• Tuition reimbursement

• Diversity council

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment

• Frequent social activities
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food
  • Weekly community and social events organized by our social committee
  • Summer and winter parties
  • Censeo at the park
  • Trivia nights
  • Company happy hours
  • game nights
  • days of service
  • volunteer activities

Jobs at Censeo Consulting Group

Censeo Consulting Group has no jobs listed at this time.

Censeo Consulting Group is a management consulting company headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area that employs 51 to 200 people. Censeo Consulting Group has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 30 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Censeo Consulting Group and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.