Celebration Cinema

2.8 | Benton Harbor, MI | Motion Pictures and Film | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for Celebration Cinema are based on 76 ratings from 5 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Celebration Cinema. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Celebration Cinema:
From Celebration Cinema:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Celebration Cinema. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Celebration Cinema Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Celebration Cinema?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Celebration Cinema who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Celebration Cinema

Celebration Cinema has no jobs listed at this time.

Celebration Cinema is a motion pictures and film company headquartered in the Benton Harbor, MI area that employs 501 to 1000 people. Celebration Cinema has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 76 ratings from 5 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Celebration Cinema and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.