Get Matched Hiring

3.7 Family Growth Support
3.5 Salary Satisfaction
3.1 Wellness Initiatives
3.0 Female Representation in Top Leadership

Comments

CEB lives by its employee value proposition very well.

CEB has room to improve their maternity leave policy (right now it is paid under short term disability at 60%, with the option to add on 4 weeks of full pay at the end that must be repaid if leave within 1 year - length total is 16 weeks which is great, but not relying on short term disability would match industry standard). Also, lactation rooms are available, but only on some floors.

CEB's maternity leave policy only afforded me 6 weeks of paid leave at 60% of salary. Also, I was unable to "roll over" unused PTO in order to extend my leave. CEB did allow me to "go negative" on my PTO, but in doing so, that put me in a tough position when I really needed to be home with my newborn after heading back to work.

Fantastic employer! Flexible working, fantastic collegues and and a great leadership team!

CEB is committed to creating equal opportunities for all and has very generous PTO, parental leave etc. It is critical that the benefits are generous and you are encouraged to actually use all of your days available. They work hard to make sure that managers are trained well and committed to you career growth.

We are a best practice insight and technology company.

In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations.

We are a trusted partner to 90% of the Fortune 500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than 85% of the FTSE 100.

Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists within a variety of intellectually stimulating and compelling careers. Learn more about our global opportunities at cebcareers.com.

This information is provided by CEB

• 19 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available
  • Up to 40 hours paid leave for volunteer work
  • PTO and holidays vary by country and/or tenure at CEB

• Tuition reimbursement
  • CEB University, an online, integrated platform of learning solutions
  • Individual development plans

• Employee Resource Groups: Women at CEB, CEB Mosaic (ethnic & cultural diversity), Veterans at CEB, and CEB Pride (LGBTQ)
  • Individual mentoring program
  • Group mentoring program
  • Manager Excellence program
  • Objective performance review process based on defined employee objectives for each position
  • CEB Leaders program for senior employee growth and development
  • Coaching is woven into the fabric of our culture (and measured in an annual coaching survey)

• 4 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 4 weeks fully paid adoptive leave
  • All new parents are eligible to take up to eight weeks (based on tenure) of time off as parental leave following the birth or adoption of a child. In addition to paid parental leave, new parents may also be eligible for other paid and unpaid time off options, including Family & Medical Leave and disability benefits.
  • Domestic partner healthcare coverage as well as life and AD&D coverage
  • Workplace protections for members of the transgender community

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Subsidized child-care
  • Backup daycare
  • Dependent care flexible spending account
  • Milk Stork – a business travel solution for breastfeeding moms

• Gym membership subsidy
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment

• Frequent social activities
  • Commuter benefit plan
  • Discounts on wireless plans, movie tickets, dining, vacations, electronics, and more
  • Auto, home, and/or life insurance options
  • Group legal plan