CDW

3.5 | Vernon Hills, IL | Information Technology and Services | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Scores for CDW are based on 665 ratings from 46 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for CDW

CDW prides itself for being a great place for women to work but it lacks minority’s in leadership.
Lastly, it lacks a solid career pathway for employees.

The employee perks went away and so did a lot of solid sales people.

CDW is an excellent company to be apart of-they have a great work culture there.

While tech is a male dominated industry, and Sales is mostly male, we have multiple female VPs and women are well respected throughout the organization at all levels.

I feel so blessed to have found CDW. It's a great company. The best I've ever had the best pleasure of working for.

The CDW Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for CDW?