CDW

Female Representation in Leadership
Management Opportunities for Women
Employer Responsiveness
2.6

Comments

The employee perks went away and so did a lot of solid sales people.

CDW is an excellent company to be apart of-they have a great work culture there.

While tech is a male dominated industry, and Sales is mostly male, we have multiple female VPs and women are well respected throughout the organization at all levels.

I feel so blessed to have found CDW. It's a great company. The best I've ever had the best pleasure of working for.

Overall, CDW is a great company for women, but there are things it could do better. Some departments definitely have a "Boys Club" mentality where senior leadership grants special perks to male employees but not female employees, like golf outings.

Work in HR or Recruiting for CDW?