PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
• The Speech Technology Analyst, Data Management Services, is responsible for structuring, managing and prioritizing information pertaining to the speech analytics product for all business units. This position will take a strategic and service oriented approach to working with the management of each business unit to define, recommend and resource their specific information needs with respect to collector telecommunication behaviors and patterns across all user groups.
• Responsible for ownership of voice analytics real time and post call software, including implementation, maintenance, and upgrades throughout organization.
• Responsible for proactive analysis and application of voice analytics software throughout the organization with the goal to increase revenue, decrease costs, and increase compliance with rules and regulations.
o With collaboration from operations and compliance, identify call flow adjustments to current agent scripting.
o With collaboration from operations and compliance, identify key words and phrases used by top performers to that can be incorporated into all agent talk offs and the real time alerts.
• Apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help develop, implement, and maintain standard searches and reporting for created categories.
• Structure, test and analyze collector transcript data in support of corporate or horizontal decisions regarding training and target improvement areas.
• To create and maintain voice analytics reporting structure designed to provide information necessary to ensure collector behaviors mirror the values that will define the future of debt collection as communicated by CBE.
• Assist management in data analysis of call transcripts and facilitate collaboration to develop strategic and tactical procedures to support speech analytics goals and measure performance for each line of business.
• Meet with decision makers and end users to define business, financial, and operational requirements and systemic goals as required.
• Provide post-project analysis and create reporting up-dates in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements and outcomes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Be the main point of contact with speech analytics technology vendor.
• Design, develop, and maintain standard operating procedures with regard to all aspects of voice analytics, including software, analyses, queries, categories, and reporting.
• Manage execution of hypothesis-based analytics with sound results.
• Design, develop, maintain, and manages statistical design of experiment models.
• Seek to promote innovation and provide thought leadership for exploring call transcripts and trending.
• Design, develop, maintain, and execute reporting solutions, with standard reporting packages provided for executives, compliance, and operational units.
• Demonstrate the ability to oversee multiple analytic efforts and quality checks concurrently.
• Coach operational and cross-functional teams in preparing final deliverables.
• Some travel is required when appropriate collaboration and learning opportunities arise at conferences.
• Take macro view of industry and incorporate said view into overall analytical approach as well as into all cross-functional teams.
• Generate innovative approaches to address business problems through effective application of voice analytic data used independently or in combination with other business data.
• Translate objectives into hypotheses, create categories to determine patterns, analyze trend for overall impact, develop findings and recommendations, and work with impacted business unit(s) to ensure execution.
• Set overall conceptual framework and approach for statistical analysis utilizing voice analytics data.
• Utilize and interpret data from report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
• Demonstrate commitment to planning and discipline.
• Demonstrate exceptional ability to manage customers and stakeholder expectations and priorities.
• Act as a liaison between operational units, compliance and organizational development to ensure projects are relevant and necessary training is implemented to affect results.
• Manage resources as needed to ensure assignments completed in accordance with expectations.
• Prepare and educate to ensure that assignment hand-off results in successful execution.
• Manage vendor relationships with providers of voice analytics software and other vendors as necessary.
• Value diversity of ideas.
• Capture and leverage key assignment learning.
• The Company reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this position as appropriate.
• Must be able to perform the essential job duties of the position. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary seated position up to 85% of the work shift.
• Must be able to occasionally move about inside the office to access office machinery, file cabinets or attend meetings.
• Must be able to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, printer, scanner, fax machine.
• Must be able to exchange accurate information with co-workers, consumers and/or clients or vendors who have work related inquiries.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERENCES
• MA/MS/BS/BA Degree preferred in Statistics, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, IT, or related field.
• 3 years of analysis (statistical, business, data, operational, or financial) experience preferred.
• Knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
• Advanced experience in Microsoft Products, such as Excel, Access and PowerPoint required.
• Knowledge and experience with report writing tools, particularly SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), preferred.
• Knowledge and experience with statistical software, particularly SAS, preferred.
• Excellent written, oral and collaboration skills.
• Demonstrated sound project management skills.
• Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
• Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives and this position’s role in accomplishing these goals and objectives.
• Ability to work in cross-functional team environment.
• Ability to work with customers and end-users, understand their business objectives, and effectively manage expectations.
• High level understanding of software design concepts.
• Basic understanding of relational database structures.
• Ability to develop sound business case through cost and benefit analysis or applicable method.
• Excellent at establishing priorities and structuring personal work load to ensure assignments completed in accordance with expectations.
• You must be able to obtain government clearance after hire.
• US Citizenship is required by the US government in order to obtain government clearance.
CBE Companies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. CBE Companies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, national origin, gender (including gender identity and transgender status), genetic information, disability, veteran status or other protected statuses in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Background check and drug testing required.