CBE Companies logo

${ buttonText }: ${IHSScore.filtered.average_score}

${grouping.grouping_display}

${grouping.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${grouping.filtered.average_score}
${score.category_display} We don't have sufficient data around the ${score.category_display} category for this company
${score.average_score} N/A
${ buttonText }: ${score.filtered.average_score}
COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${date_filtered_telecommute_score.average_score_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
Choose ana ${filterType.text}
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 18 different categories. Here's how we define some of these categories.
${score.category_display}

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at CBE Companies. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From CBE Companies:
${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From CBE Companies:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at CBE Companies. Your review can help other women find great companies.

CBE Companies logo

Creating Solutions

Our everyday work and approach to business are guided by our five company core values: leadership, integrity, respect, innovation & continuous improvement. Learn how we apply these values to the way we work every day.

Creating Solutions

To be a premier provider of any service in any industry, you cannot simply talk big. There has to be substance behind your slogans, or what we call our “why.” At CBE, not only do we have a clear purpose and mission, but our core values bleed into every team and each interaction our employees have with our clients.  We are leading the receivables management industry through compliance and innovation.

Leadership

We develop leaders...

We foster trust and collaboration to develop leaders focused on sustainable, superior performance. We set positive examples and invest in others so that they can follow the guidelines of leadership.

Integrity

We do the right thing…

We conduct our business in accordance with the highest standards of professional behavior and ethics. We are transparent, honest and ethical in all our interactions with employees, clients, consumers, vendors and the public.

Respect

We treat others as we expect to be treated…

We embrace each individual’s unique talents and honor diverse life and work styles. We operate in a spirit of cooperation and value human dignity.

Innovation

We anticipate change and shape it to fit our purposes…

We acknowledge the weaknesses within our industry and create ethical, forward thinking solutions to overcome them. We identify, develop and deploy leading edge technology, employee development programs and process improvement tools.

Continuous Improvement

We are a learning organization…

We measure, monitor, analyze and improve productivity, processes, tasks and ourselves to satisfy clients and stakeholders. We work with enthusiasm and intellect, and are driven to surpass what has already been achieved.  We are not afraid to stand alone, especially when it is the right thing to do.

This information is provided by CBE Companies

On the first of the month following completion of 60 calendar days of continuous full-time employment, each employee is eligible to participate in CBE's group benefit plan. This includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD, LTD, 401(k), and more.

• Frequent remote work available

Jobs at CBE Companies

CBE Companies has no jobs listed at this time.

Best Companies Lists

CBE Companies appears on the following InHerSight best companies lists

CBE Companies is a financial services company headquartered in the Cedar Falls, IA area with 1001 to 5000 employees. CBE Companies has a 3.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 220 ratings from 14 employees. Employees have left 3 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like CBE Companies and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.