Cavendish Nuclear

3.8 | Mechanical or Industrial Engineering | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Cavendish Nuclear are based on 12 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

${IHSScore.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${IHSScore.filtered.average_score}

${grouping.grouping_display}

${grouping.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${grouping.filtered.average_score}
${score.category_display} We don't have sufficient data around the ${score.category_display} category for this company
${score.average_score} N/A
${ buttonText }: ${score.filtered.average_score}
COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${date_filtered_telecommute_score.average_score_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
Choose ana ${filterType.text}
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 18 different categories. Here's how we define some of these categories.
${score.category_display}

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Cavendish Nuclear. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Cavendish Nuclear:
${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Cavendish Nuclear:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Cavendish Nuclear. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Cavendish Nuclear Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Cavendish Nuclear?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Cavendish Nuclear who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Cavendish Nuclear

Cavendish Nuclear has no jobs listed at this time.

Cavendish Nuclear is a mechanical or industrial engineering company with 1001 to 5000 employees. Cavendish Nuclear has a 3.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 12 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Cavendish Nuclear and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.